Monday, October 6, 2008

Creating your Compelling Vision (your "Why")-Contest

For many of us, including myself, we have a vision of where we want our Thirty-One business to take us but if we don't write it down or have a picture of that vision we most likely will not reach that goal.  I challenge each of you to create your Compelling Vision whether it be to earn our Dream Incentives trip to Disney or the Cruise option or even to buy a new car, etc.  Cut out photos of your goal, make a goal chart on how long it will take you to reach the goal but it needs to be a visual and it must be kept in a place or in places that you will see it every day and know "Why" you are working your Thirty-One business.  I will share one of my compelling visions at our October team meeting and then post it after.  Anyone that takes on this challenge will need to email me their compelling vision for doing Thirty-One and also share what their visual is.  You can write it or even email me a photo. Everyone that shares it with my by Monday, Oct. 13th will be entered into a drawing for a $5.00  Target Gift Card!! I can't wait to hear all the wonderful reasons why each of you have joined Thirty-One.