Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Compelling Vision-October Contest

I would like to thank Ami Beery and Cheryl Strausser who were the only 2 that submitted their compelling Thirty-One vision to me for our contest. You ALL should have one either in the works or in your thoughts, but it is much better when it is written down and shared with others.  CONGRATULATIONS to Ami as she is the winner of the $5.00 Target gift card.Below are Ami and Cheryl's compelling visions:
Ami:
"My vision is to stay home and be there for my children.  The visual is PTA President, picking up Noah in the car line and Adventure Island in the summer.  Being able to get kids to soccer practice and be home when they are sick.
Cheryl:
"The reason I am doing Thirty-One is the get my independence back, to pay off some bills and meet new and exciting people at the same time"
Mine:
"To be able to stay home with my children and spend more time with them, to never have to return to punching an 8a-6p clock.  I would like to also provide additional income to support my family and eventually be able to buy my husband a new car as well as retire him so he does not have to punch a clock either.