Friday, July 4, 2008

National Conference June 2008


WOW!!!  What an amazing time we had at National Conference this year in Chattanooga, TN.  Ami Beery walked across stage and received roses for promoting to Director this year. Courtney Hawkins, my sponsor also walked across stage as she promoted to Sr. Director this year.  I received a plaque with my $1000 bonus for promoting to Director in 2007.  The training by Kimberly Medlock and Shari Hudsputh was incredible and gave us all really great new tips and ideas to help our businesses grow this next year.  We had the NEW Fall product reveal and the grand announcement that next year's conference will be held at WALT DISNEY WORLD  at the Contemporary Hotel.  My husband Dave helped Scott Monroe and the technical team and knew all the "inside" information but was sworn to secrecy!!! I can't wait until next year to have more of you attend so start saving now. You will not want to miss it!